Help! My Co-workers work my nerves!02 Feb 2014, Posted by Random in
Regardless if you like your coworkers or hate them, you have to deal with them for 40 hours out of a week, that’s a total of 2080 hours a year. My mother always said, “you don’t know someone until you work with them.” You spend more time with your co-workers than you spend with your relatives and you probably don’t like them either.
Sometimes my co-workers forget that we are not related and will do and say the craziest things. I guess they think they can get away with talking crazy — but they have no idea that they would get cursed out with the quickness.
Here are a few things some of my former co-workers did that got them cursed out:
1. Are you going to do any work today? “Don’t worry about what I’m doing or not doing! You don’t sign my damn check. Am I stopping you from doing your work? I didn’t think so!”
2. Can you help me finish this report that’s due by the end of the day? “Why did you wait to the last minute to do it? I’m too busy doing nothing, you are on your own!”
3. What website is that? “Can I help you, with yo nosey ass!?”
4. Sitting across from me sneezing and coughing. “You should’ve kept your ass at home today, instead of coming in here spreading your damn germs, nasty ass!”
5. “When are you going to put some more candy in the candy dish?” When you bring me a pack of candy since you ate it up! WTH, Greedy Ass!!
6. “Momma, what did the doctor say?” Why are you talking so loud on the phone in your cubicle?! We don’t want to hear about your momma’s gout!
7. “Why are you dressed up today — do you have an interview?” None of your damn business. Why are you dressed like that today? Are you going to work on the farm?
8. “Are you going to eat chicken again today?” I’m sure am! Are you going to eat nuts and berries again today?!
Have you cursed out a co-worker before? If so, why and what did you say when you cursed them out?